1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Data owner: Erlacher GmbH, vertreten durch Thomas Erlacher
Address: Brennerstraße 4, I-39040 Barbian
Phone: +39 0471 067600
Fax: +39 0471 067693
2. Collection and storageof personal data as well as type and purpose and their use.
a) customers and suppliers: We collect the following data from you:
- Salutation, first name, surname,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Tax number - Value added tax number
- bank details
These data are collected:
- in order to identify you as our customer;
- in order to be able to advise you appropriately;
- to correspond with you;
- to process any claims you may have.
The data processing is carried out at your request and is necessary according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the business relationship.
The personal data collected by us will be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage obligation and then deleted unless we are obliged to store them for a longer period of time pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations or you have consented to storage going beyond this pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
b) When you visit our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- For contractual processing;
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
c) When registering for our newsletter If you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter.
Alternatively, you can send your unsubscription request at any time to email@example.com by e-mail
d) When using our contact form If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
When cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4, (please check order data processing agreement at https://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/de//analytics/terms/de.pdf)) are used. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our law firm better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place in the way of the so-called two-click method around visitors of our web page in the best possible way to protect
Our website uses social media plugins from Facebook to personalize their use. For this we use the "LIKE" or "PART"-button. This is an offer from Facebook. When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly associate your visit to our website with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "PART" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of Facebook pages. To this end, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) of Facebook.
Our website also uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") from Instagram, which are provided by the Instagram
Our website also uses social plugins ("Plugins") from LinkedIn, operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("LinkedIn"). The plugins are marked with a button containing the LinkedIn logo. Each time you access one of our pages that contains LinkedIn features, a connection is established to LinkedIn servers. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click the LinkedIn "Recommend" button and are logged into your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn will be able to associate your visit to our website with you and your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by LinkedIn.
Further information on this can be found in LinkedIn's data protection declaration at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
7. Concerned rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible; - in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our headquarters.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments
10. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of the calendar year. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website